Well I never saw anything like it – last week it looked like the tulips in pots would take another week or two to appear but suddenly they came into bloom overnight. Now they are blooming so quickly that I fear they will be gone in a day or two. I’m also amazed by the fact that they were originally planted into the pots in Autumn 2011, did very well in Spring 2012 AND have flowered so well this year – most of the modern tulip bulbs are nowadays bred to flower well the first year and then be discarded. The variety is Van Eijk and they were on special offer in Lidl in September 2011.
- The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
- The Summer Garden is unfolding at Knockrose
- Hurray! Roses are appearing in Knockrose!
- Aquilega caterpillar attack
- Knockrose is open for visitors who come to see the super Art Exhibition here