Last week, a few days before Christmas, I was wandering around the garden collecting greenery to do my Christmas floral decorations. I suddenly remembered that I usually add the beautiful tassels (catkins) of my Garrya elliptica and looked up to locate them but alas there is not a single tassel on the tree this year. I am so disappointed as the tree is usually covered in these beautiful greeny grey 6 – 8″ tassels for at least 2 months. Is the absence of catkins due to our cold Spring this year?
- The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
- The Summer Garden is unfolding at Knockrose
- Hurray! Roses are appearing in Knockrose!
- Aquilega caterpillar attack
- Knockrose is open for visitors who come to see the super Art Exhibition here