2 months ago our pond was clear and you could see the newly hatched tadpoles – now it’s like green soup and there’s a definite pong when we switch on the circulation pump! Not sure why this has happened as the balance was okay last year except that blanket weed had appeared in it. One solution might be to put organic barley straw into the water but so far we cannot locate any.
- The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
- The Summer Garden is unfolding at Knockrose
- Hurray! Roses are appearing in Knockrose!
- Aquilega caterpillar attack
- Knockrose is open for visitors who come to see the super Art Exhibition here