- The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
- The Summer Garden is unfolding at Knockrose
- Hurray! Roses are appearing in Knockrose!
- Aquilega caterpillar attack
- Knockrose is open for visitors who come to see the super Art Exhibition here
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Bluebells in the Easter sunshine. They have naturalised under the variegated Weigela and are a great splash of colour in the front yard. They grow in the gravel there and seem to be very happy despite being a woodland plant.
The 60 year old cedar greenhouse suffered badly over the Winter months, firstly the weight of snow broke many panes of glass and then some weeks later a storm came and took out more panes! It was patched together with … Continue reading
Sunrise on Easter Sunday morning at 05.54hrs as seen from the nearby Leadmines Chimney.