- The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
- The Summer Garden is unfolding at Knockrose
- Hurray! Roses are appearing in Knockrose!
- Aquilega caterpillar attack
- Knockrose is open for visitors who come to see the super Art Exhibition here
Author Archives: Trish
The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation at 8pm on Mondays – Please join us weekly from your home.
The Light of Pure Consciousness 8 minute Meditation. The Light of Pure Consciousness, dedicated to Healing & Love for all Creation. We invite you to take part in a weekly meditation of 8 minutes duration on Monday nights at 8pm. … Continue reading
Two really old (about 60 years) Philadelphus varieties are in bloom now and worthy of a visit. One is single and the other a ‘quill’ type and both have lovely scent although you may need a ladder to get to … Continue reading
At last, the roses have decided to peep out now that June is just around the corner. Madame Alfred Carriere has been out for a week or so and now Etoile de Hollande is hot on her heels. A fabulous … Continue reading
I’ve been blaming a young rabbit on the disappearance of all the lower leaves of my Aquilegas but on closer examination I find that it is an infestation of tiny green caterpillars. Never had them before so would be delighted … Continue reading